We Invest With You
Chris Weil formed The Weil Company (now dba Christopher Weil & Company, Inc.) in 1989 to provide a platform for himself to do his own investing and to advise and manage wealth for others; and investing "for our own account" remains an important component of what we do. The principals of CWC co-invest alongside our clients in all of the investments we recommend. We know that whatever happens to those clients, happens to us as well.
July 15, 2016
April 15, 2016
January 15, 2016
We Manage What Matters
Successful investing demands diligent and sophisticated investment management. We have deployed our management expertise in various aspects of our business.
- We manage model mutual fund portfolios, which serve as a template to implement client fund allocation recommendations
- We manage publicly-traded mutual funds
- Since the 1970's, our affiliates have sponsored and managed over seventy private equity funds formed to invest in residential and commercial real estate, small businesses, and specialty securities portfolios
- We participate in the management or oversight of companies in our private equity portfolio primarily as board members
- We have the ability to manage assets for private equity sponsors, institutional investors, and family offices, providing a full range of financial and administrative services
Follow Our Mutual Fund
Core Investment Fund
This diversified fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing in what we believe to be undervalued securities of companies with a market capitalization in excess of $1 billion.
An investment in the funds is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. There can be no assurance that the funds will be successful in meeting their objectives. Investment in the funds is also subject to market risk, investment style risk, investment adviser risk, market sector risk, equity securities risk, and portfolio turnover risks. More information about these risks and other risks can be found in the funds' prospectus.
Diversification does not guarantee a profit or prevent loss.
Consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Fund carefully before investing. The Fund’s prospectus contains this and other information. You may obtain a prospectus calling us toll-free at 800-355-9345 or clicking here. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing. Funds distributed by Rafferty Capital Markets, LLC, Garden City, NY 11530.