We Invest With You
Chris Weil formed The Weil Company (now dba Christopher Weil & Company, Inc.) in 1989 to provide a platform for himself to do his own investing and to advise and manage wealth for others; and investing "for our own account" remains an important component of what we do. The principals of CWC co-invest alongside our clients in all of the investments we recommend. Our incentives are aligned with our clients resulting in our experiences being aligned with our clients.
January 15, 2017
October 15, 2016
July 15, 2016
We Manage What Matters
Successful investing demands diligent and sophisticated investment management. We have deployed our management expertise in various aspects of our business.
- We manage model mutual fund portfolios, which serve as a template to implement client fund allocation recommendations
- We manage publicly-traded mutual funds
- Since the 1970's, our affiliates have sponsored and managed over seventy private equity funds formed to invest in residential and commercial real estate, small businesses, and specialty securities portfolios
- We participate in the management or oversight of companies in our private equity portfolio primarily as board members
- We have the ability to manage assets for private equity sponsors, institutional investors, and family offices, providing a full range of financial and administrative services